About Grandma Pays


Grandma Pays is the artist name of Reviczki Róbert.

Writing has always been my primary passion. For many years I wrote articles for automotive and technical magazines, although they were rarely technical in the traditional sense. They were stories about everyday life, told through the world of cars and machines.

Over time I also began writing song lyrics. I often found myself disappointed by the meaningless words in many songs, so I started creating lyrics that told stories I would actually enjoy listening to. But that alone wasn't the reason for starting this project.

Even the greatest classics can become overplayed, while much of today's music simply doesn't match my taste. In many cases I couldn't find the kind of music I wanted to hear, so I decided to create it myself.

When artificial intelligence opened new possibilities for music production, I was initially just a listener. Every day thousands of AI-generated tracks appear online. Many simply recycle old hits in different versions, while countless others are produced in huge numbers with little artistic intention, hoping to earn a few cents through streaming.

I didn't want to follow that path.

Instead, I shape every AI-generated song around my own lyrics and musical taste. I often spend days refining arrangements, melodies and atmosphere until I find a sound that feels personal and distinctive. True originality is difficult in a world filled with millions of songs, but the search itself is part of the creative journey.

Fortunately, I'm not alone. There are many passionate independent creators who are also searching for the musical voice that best fits their own stories, hoping someone will discover their work and join them on that journey.

I simply hope that one day you'll discover my music too, and that the songs which bring me joy will also bring something meaningful to you.

One final note: don't let the neon-colored album covers mislead you.

Artwork like this is often associated with generic Italo Disco productions. My music, however, is different. It blends retro synthesizer sounds with elements of techno and chill-out music, creating nostalgic electronic soundscapes rather than conventional dance tracks.

Welcome, and thank you for listening.

Grandma Pays

Megjegyzések

Népszerű bejegyzések ezen a blogon

Grandma Pays zenei előadó bemutatkozás

Vélemény az AI-zeneszerzésről